|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
Barangay 8, formerly known as Poblacion, is a barangay in the municipality of Bacacay, in the province of Albay. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 147. This represented 0.21% of the total population of Bacacay.
The population of Barangay 8 grew from 129 in 2000 to 147 in 2015, an increase of 18 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.61%, or an increase of 25 people, from the previous population of 122 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Barangay 8 is situated at approximately 13.2904, 123.7891, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 9.5 meters or 31.2 feet above mean sea level.
Barangay 8 shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Gubat Iraya, Bacacay, Albay
- Gubat Ilawod, Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 9 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Hindi, Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 7 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 10 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 12 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 13 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Barangay 11 (Poblacion), Bacacay, Albay
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.