|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
Dominorog is a barangay in the municipality of Talakag, in the province of Bukidnon. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 5,838. This represented 8.15% of the total population of Talakag.
The population of Dominorog grew from 3,777 in 2000 to 5,838 in 2015, an increase of 2,061 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.52%, or an increase of 446 people, from the previous population of 5,392 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Dominorog is situated at approximately 7.9613, 124.6852, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 1,325.5 meters or 4,348.7 feet above mean sea level.
Dominorog shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Tikalaan, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Tagbak, Talakag, Bukidnon
- San Miguel, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Lapok, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Miarayon, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Batangan, Bubong, Lanao del Sur
- Bacusanon, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Nabaliwa, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Pigtauranan, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- San Vicente Ferrer, Kalilangan, Bukidnon
- Ragayan (Rungayan), Maguing, Lanao del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.