|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
Lirongan is a barangay in the municipality of Talakag, in the province of Bukidnon. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 3,676. This represented 5.13% of the total population of Talakag.
The population of Lirongan grew from 1,741 in 2000 to 3,676 in 2015, an increase of 1,935 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 4.40%, or an increase of 744 people, from the previous population of 2,932 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Lirongan is situated at approximately 8.0987, 124.8262, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 2,088.9 meters or 6,853.3 feet above mean sea level.
Lirongan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Imbayao, Malaybalay, Bukidnon
- Basak, Lantapan, Bukidnon
- Kibangay, Lantapan, Bukidnon
- Victory, Lantapan, Bukidnon
- Lilingayon, Valencia, Bukidnon
- Lupiagan, Sumilao, Bukidnon
- Baylanan, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Dagundalahon, Talakag, Bukidnon
- San Vicente, Baungon, Bukidnon
- Lapok, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Miarayon, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.