|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
Miarayon is a barangay in the municipality of Talakag, in the province of Bukidnon. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,746. This represented 3.83% of the total population of Talakag.
The population of Miarayon grew from 1,664 in 2000 to 2,746 in 2015, an increase of 1,082 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.03%, or an increase of 144 people, from the previous population of 2,602 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Miarayon is situated at approximately 7.9948, 124.8000, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 1,748.3 meters or 5,735.8 feet above mean sea level.
Miarayon shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Basak, Lantapan, Bukidnon
- Lilingayon, Valencia, Bukidnon
- Lirongan, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Dominorog, Talakag, Bukidnon
- San Miguel, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Lapok, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Concepcion, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Portulin, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Mendis, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- New Eden, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Pigtauranan, Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.