|Region||Ilocos Region (Region I)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Sevilla is a barangay in the city of San Fernando, in the province of La Union. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 11,470. This represented 9.42% of the total population of San Fernando.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Sevilla is 20 to 24, with 1,192 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 123 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||769|
|5 to 9||1,014|
|10 to 14||981|
|15 to 19||1,092|
|20 to 24||1,192|
|25 to 29||1,038|
|30 to 34||898|
|35 to 39||788|
|40 to 44||727|
|45 to 49||651|
|50 to 54||593|
|55 to 59||506|
|60 to 64||398|
|65 to 69||270|
|70 to 74||134|
|75 to 79||123|
|80 and over||127|
The population of Sevilla grew from 7,362 in 1990 to 11,470 in 2015, an increase of 4,108 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.49%, or an increase of 858 people, from the previous population of 10,612 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Sevilla is situated at approximately 16.5851, 120.3275, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 77.4 meters or 253.9 feet above mean sea level.
Sevilla shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Pagudpud, San Fernando, La Union
- Bungro, San Fernando, La Union
- Pagdalagan, San Fernando, La Union
- Sagayad, San Fernando, La Union
- Santiago Sur, San Fernando, La Union
- Tanqui, San Fernando, La Union
- Parian, San Fernando, La Union
- Barangay II (Poblacion), San Fernando, La Union
- Catbangen, San Fernando, La Union
- Barangay III (Poblacion), San Fernando, La Union
- Madayegdeg, San Fernando, La Union
- Palintucang, Bauang, La Union
- Carmay, Bauang, La Union
- Tanquigan, San Fernando, La Union
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.