|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Capuseran, formerly Capurocan, is a barangay in the municipality of Benito Soliven, in the province of Isabela. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 919. This represented 3.10% of the total population of Benito Soliven.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Capuseran is 1 to 4, with 120 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 1 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||120|
|5 to 9||106|
|10 to 14||98|
|15 to 19||86|
|20 to 24||104|
|25 to 29||73|
|30 to 34||67|
|35 to 39||61|
|40 to 44||47|
|45 to 49||42|
|50 to 54||29|
|55 to 59||27|
|60 to 64||13|
|65 to 69||9|
|70 to 74||3|
|75 to 79||4|
|80 and over||1|
The population of Capuseran grew from 532 in 1990 to 919 in 2015, an increase of 387 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.60%, or an increase of 116 people, from the previous population of 803 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Capuseran is situated at approximately 16.8094, 121.9353, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 105.9 meters or 347.4 feet above mean sea level.
Capuseran shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Macayucayu, San Mariano, Isabela
- Dicamay, San Mariano, Isabela
- Cadsalan, San Mariano, Isabela
- Calaocan, Angadanan, Isabela
- Nacalma, Benito Soliven, Isabela
- Binogtungan, Benito Soliven, Isabela
- Villa Sanchez, San Guillermo, Isabela
- Villa Teresita, San Guillermo, Isabela
- Calaoagan, San Guillermo, Isabela
- Balliao, Benito Soliven, Isabela
- Guilingan, Benito Soliven, Isabela
- Ara, Benito Soliven, Isabela
- San Rafael, San Guillermo, Isabela
- Dianao, Cauayan, Isabela
- Buyon, Cauayan, Isabela
- Liwliwa, Angadanan, Isabela
- Bannawag, Angadanan, Isabela
- Rang-ayan, Angadanan, Isabela
- Bonifacio, Angadanan, Isabela
- San Marcelo, Angadanan, Isabela
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.