|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|Municipality||Dupax Del Norte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Inaban is a barangay in the municipality of Dupax Del Norte, in the province of Nueva Vizcaya. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,042. This represented 7.42% of the total population of Dupax Del Norte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Inaban is 10 to 14, with 189 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 22 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||178|
|5 to 9||185|
|10 to 14||189|
|15 to 19||185|
|20 to 24||151|
|25 to 29||149|
|30 to 34||145|
|35 to 39||143|
|40 to 44||123|
|45 to 49||131|
|50 to 54||111|
|55 to 59||100|
|60 to 64||68|
|65 to 69||58|
|70 to 74||33|
|75 to 79||23|
|80 and over||22|
The population of Inaban grew from 1,411 in 1990 to 2,042 in 2015, an increase of 631 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.69%, or an increase of 266 people, from the previous population of 1,776 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Inaban is situated at approximately 16.2936, 121.1399, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 461.3 meters or 1,513.4 feet above mean sea level.
Inaban shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Malasin (Poblacion), Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Bagumbayan, Dupax Del Sur, Nueva Vizcaya
- Palabotan, Dupax Del Sur, Nueva Vizcaya
- Lamo, Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Mabasa, Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Parai, Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Munguia, Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Bitnong, Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Vizcaya
- Canabay, Dupax Del Sur, Nueva Vizcaya
- Kinabuan, Dupax Del Sur, Nueva Vizcaya
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.