|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Dionisio I is a barangay in the municipality of Maddela, in the province of Quirino. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 595. This represented 1.55% of the total population of Maddela.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Dionisio I is 15 to 19, with 60 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 5 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||57|
|5 to 9||55|
|10 to 14||56|
|15 to 19||60|
|20 to 24||48|
|25 to 29||42|
|30 to 34||35|
|35 to 39||49|
|40 to 44||53|
|45 to 49||26|
|50 to 54||31|
|55 to 59||17|
|60 to 64||15|
|65 to 69||13|
|70 to 74||9|
|75 to 79||5|
|80 and over||6|
The population of San Dionisio I fell from 611 in 1990 to 595 in 2015, a decrease of 16 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.62%, or an increase of 19 people, from the previous population of 576 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Dionisio I is situated at approximately 16.4103, 121.9292, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 921.1 meters or 3,021.9 feet above mean sea level.
San Dionisio I shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Dibulo, Dinapigue, Isabela
- San Miguel, Echague, Isabela
- Palacian, San Agustin, Isabela
- San Martin, Maddela, Quirino
- Ura, Dilasag, Aurora
- Dimaseset, Dilasag, Aurora
- Dilaguidi, Dilasag, Aurora
- Dicabasan, Dilasag, Aurora
- Diagyan, Dilasag, Aurora
- Villa Jose V Ylanan, Maddela, Quirino
- Tinib, Casiguran, Aurora
- Calantas, Casiguran, Aurora
- Ditinagyan, Casiguran, Aurora
- Calabgan, Casiguran, Aurora
- Dibet, Casiguran, Aurora
- Dibacong, Casiguran, Aurora
- Villa Gracia, Maddela, Quirino
- Dabubu Grande, San Agustin, Isabela
- Bautista, San Agustin, Isabela
- Mapalad, San Agustin, Isabela
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.