|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Citrus is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 20,937. This represented 3.65% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Citrus is 5 to 9, with 2,411 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 82 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||2,008|
|5 to 9||2,411|
|10 to 14||2,312|
|15 to 19||2,308|
|20 to 24||2,044|
|25 to 29||1,664|
|30 to 34||1,372|
|35 to 39||1,340|
|40 to 44||1,132|
|45 to 49||1,113|
|50 to 54||848|
|55 to 59||627|
|60 to 64||492|
|65 to 69||323|
|70 to 74||205|
|75 to 79||119|
|80 and over||82|
The population of Citrus grew from 8,578 in 1990 to 20,937 in 2015, an increase of 12,359 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.05%, or an increase of 55 people, from the previous population of 20,882 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Citrus is situated at approximately 14.8390, 121.0791, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 56.0 meters or 183.7 feet above mean sea level.
Citrus shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Pedro, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Martin II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Martin III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santa Cruz II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santo Niño, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Saint Martin de Porres, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santo Niño II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.