|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Fatima is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 3,085. This represented 0.54% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Fatima is 5 to 9, with 322 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 29 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||225|
|5 to 9||322|
|10 to 14||289|
|15 to 19||314|
|20 to 24||278|
|25 to 29||238|
|30 to 34||226|
|35 to 39||224|
|40 to 44||185|
|45 to 49||183|
|50 to 54||152|
|55 to 59||114|
|60 to 64||103|
|65 to 69||61|
|70 to 74||43|
|75 to 79||47|
|80 and over||29|
The population of Fatima fell from 7,400 in 1990 to 3,085 in 2015, a decrease of 4,315 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.09%, or an increase of 15 people, from the previous population of 3,070 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Fatima is situated at approximately 14.8455, 121.0643, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 83.3 meters or 273.3 feet above mean sea level.
Fatima shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Rafael IV, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Rafael V, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santa Cruz II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Rafael, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santa Cruz, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima IV, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima V, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.