|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Kaypian is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 38,407. This represented 6.69% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Kaypian is 15 to 19, with 4,202 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 162 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||3,028|
|5 to 9||3,804|
|10 to 14||3,875|
|15 to 19||4,202|
|20 to 24||3,787|
|25 to 29||3,019|
|30 to 34||2,639|
|35 to 39||2,605|
|40 to 44||2,435|
|45 to 49||2,384|
|50 to 54||2,088|
|55 to 59||1,538|
|60 to 64||973|
|65 to 69||602|
|70 to 74||360|
|75 to 79||210|
|80 and over||162|
The population of Kaypian grew from 11,756 in 1990 to 38,407 in 2015, an increase of 26,651 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 8.02%, or an increase of 12,793 people, from the previous population of 25,614 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Kaypian is situated at approximately 14.8205, 121.0680, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 98.3 meters or 322.5 feet above mean sea level.
Kaypian shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Pedro, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Poblacion, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima IV, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima V, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Dulong Bayan, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Poblacion I, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Francisco Homes-Yakal, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Francisco Homes-Guijo, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.