|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Minuyan is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 3,344. This represented 0.58% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Minuyan is 15 to 19, with 359 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 23 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||257|
|5 to 9||325|
|10 to 14||325|
|15 to 19||359|
|20 to 24||351|
|25 to 29||271|
|30 to 34||230|
|35 to 39||209|
|40 to 44||180|
|45 to 49||243|
|50 to 54||200|
|55 to 59||107|
|60 to 64||71|
|65 to 69||57|
|70 to 74||34|
|75 to 79||33|
|80 and over||23|
The population of Minuyan fell from 10,453 in 1990 to 3,344 in 2015, a decrease of 7,109 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.01%, or an increase of 483 people, from the previous population of 2,861 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Minuyan is situated at approximately 14.8352, 121.0921, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 71.9 meters or 235.9 feet above mean sea level.
Minuyan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Pedro, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Citrus, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Santo Niño, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Saint Martin de Porres, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Lawang Pari, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan Proper, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Francisco Homes-Guijo, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.