|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Rafael V is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,982. This represented 0.52% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Rafael V is 5 to 9, with 354 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 10 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||295|
|5 to 9||354|
|10 to 14||296|
|15 to 19||284|
|20 to 24||286|
|25 to 29||268|
|30 to 34||200|
|35 to 39||212|
|40 to 44||166|
|45 to 49||152|
|50 to 54||93|
|55 to 59||95|
|60 to 64||74|
|65 to 69||71|
|70 to 74||42|
|75 to 79||18|
|80 and over||10|
The population of San Rafael V grew from 2,196 in 1995 to 2,982 in 2015, an increase of 786 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.16%, or an increase of 175 people, from the previous population of 2,807 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Rafael V is situated at approximately 14.8475, 121.0559, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 65.5 meters or 214.9 feet above mean sea level.
San Rafael V shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Balasing, Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Fatima, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Rafael IV, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Rafael III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Rafael I, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Fatima V, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Bagong Buhay III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Bagong Buhay II, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Bagong Buhay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.