|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|City||San Jose del Monte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Santo Cristo is a barangay in the city of San Jose del Monte, in the province of Bulacan. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 39,039. This represented 6.80% of the total population of San Jose del Monte.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Santo Cristo is 10 to 14, with 4,175 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 146 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||3,216|
|5 to 9||4,163|
|10 to 14||4,175|
|15 to 19||4,111|
|20 to 24||3,577|
|25 to 29||2,912|
|30 to 34||2,871|
|35 to 39||3,023|
|40 to 44||2,739|
|45 to 49||2,195|
|50 to 54||1,751|
|55 to 59||1,262|
|60 to 64||933|
|65 to 69||655|
|70 to 74||326|
|75 to 79||199|
|80 and over||146|
The population of Santo Cristo grew from 3,726 in 1990 to 39,039 in 2015, an increase of 35,313 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 5.60%, or an increase of 9,712 people, from the previous population of 29,327 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Santo Cristo is situated at approximately 14.8245, 121.1148, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 163.0 meters or 534.8 feet above mean sea level.
Santo Cristo shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Minuyan III, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan IV, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan Proper, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Minuyan V, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Gumaoc Central, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Gumaoc West, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Kaybanban, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- San Roque, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Francisco Homes-Guijo, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Francisco Homes-Mulawin, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Gumaoc East, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.