|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Pias is a barangay in the municipality of General Tinio, in the province of Nueva Ecija. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 6,232. This represented 13.02% of the total population of General Tinio.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Pias is 10 to 14, with 751 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 28 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||612|
|5 to 9||712|
|10 to 14||751|
|15 to 19||684|
|20 to 24||654|
|25 to 29||477|
|30 to 34||409|
|35 to 39||364|
|40 to 44||331|
|45 to 49||279|
|50 to 54||273|
|55 to 59||195|
|60 to 64||151|
|65 to 69||98|
|70 to 74||36|
|75 to 79||28|
|80 and over||31|
The population of Pias grew from 2,981 in 1990 to 6,232 in 2015, an increase of 3,251 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 5.65%, or an increase of 1,563 people, from the previous population of 4,669 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Pias is situated at approximately 15.3371, 121.2319, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 479.2 meters or 1,572.2 feet above mean sea level.
Pias shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bantug, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
- Padolina, General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Bago, General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Cabog (Matawe), Dingalan, Aurora
- Butas na Bato, Dingalan, Aurora
- Rio Chico, General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Mapalad, Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija
- Cuyapa, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
- Pinamalisan, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
- Nauzon, Laur, Nueva Ecija
- Bugnan, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
- Tanawan, Dingalan, Aurora
- Callos, Peñaranda, Nueva Ecija
- Kalawakan, Doña Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan
- Ibona, Dingalan, Aurora
- Makabaclay, Gapan, Nueva Ecija
- Umiray (Malamig), Dingalan, Aurora
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.