|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Abar Ist is a barangay in the city of San Jose, in the province of Nueva Ecija. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 20,172. This represented 14.44% of the total population of San Jose.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Abar Ist is 5 to 9, with 2,113 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 149 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||1,590|
|5 to 9||2,113|
|10 to 14||2,108|
|15 to 19||2,047|
|20 to 24||1,928|
|25 to 29||1,519|
|30 to 34||1,503|
|35 to 39||1,350|
|40 to 44||1,242|
|45 to 49||1,116|
|50 to 54||928|
|55 to 59||745|
|60 to 64||598|
|65 to 69||420|
|70 to 74||256|
|75 to 79||149|
|80 and over||171|
The population of Abar Ist grew from 12,421 in 1990 to 20,172 in 2015, an increase of 7,751 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.18%, or an increase of 1,201 people, from the previous population of 18,971 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Abar Ist is situated at approximately 15.7895, 120.9798, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 103.9 meters or 340.9 feet above mean sea level.
Abar Ist shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Crisanto Sanchez Poblacion (District V), San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Canuto Ramos Poblacion (District III), San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Rafael Rueda, Sr. Poblacion (District I), San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Abar 2nd, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Santo Niño 1st, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Santo Niño 2nd, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Calaocan, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Camanacsacan, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Raymundo Eugenio Poblacion (District IV), San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.