|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Santo Niño 3rd is a barangay in the city of San Jose, in the province of Nueva Ecija. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 8,780. This represented 6.28% of the total population of San Jose.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Santo Niño 3rd is 5 to 9, with 966 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 54 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||803|
|5 to 9||966|
|10 to 14||894|
|15 to 19||897|
|20 to 24||778|
|25 to 29||752|
|30 to 34||664|
|35 to 39||599|
|40 to 44||484|
|45 to 49||457|
|50 to 54||399|
|55 to 59||333|
|60 to 64||223|
|65 to 69||138|
|70 to 74||82|
|75 to 79||59|
|80 and over||54|
The population of Santo Niño 3rd grew from 2,880 in 1990 to 8,780 in 2015, an increase of 5,900 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.22%, or an increase of 1,347 people, from the previous population of 7,433 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Santo Niño 3rd is situated at approximately 15.8237, 120.9712, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 147.1 meters or 482.6 feet above mean sea level.
Santo Niño 3rd shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Puncan, Carranglan, Nueva Ecija
- Malasin, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Kita-Kita, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Villa Floresca, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Abar 2nd, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Balbalungao, Lupao, Nueva Ecija
- San Isidro, Lupao, Nueva Ecija
- Santo Niño 1st, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Santo Niño 2nd, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Salvacion II, Lupao, Nueva Ecija
- San Andres, Muñoz, Nueva Ecija
- Caanawan, San Jose, Nueva Ecija
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.