|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV‑A)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Mahabangkahoy Cerca is a barangay in the municipality of Indang, in the province of Cavite. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,895. This represented 2.89% of the total population of Indang.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Mahabangkahoy Cerca is 15 to 19, with 176 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is Under 1, with 23 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||111|
|5 to 9||146|
|10 to 14||151|
|15 to 19||176|
|20 to 24||162|
|25 to 29||144|
|30 to 34||167|
|35 to 39||134|
|40 to 44||99|
|45 to 49||126|
|50 to 54||99|
|55 to 59||107|
|60 to 64||89|
|65 to 69||60|
|70 to 74||37|
|75 to 79||28|
|80 and over||36|
The population of Mahabangkahoy Cerca grew from 1,299 in 1990 to 1,895 in 2015, an increase of 596 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.09%, or an increase of 195 people, from the previous population of 1,700 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Mahabangkahoy Cerca is situated at approximately 14.1504, 120.9148, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 490.9 meters or 1,610.5 feet above mean sea level.
Mahabangkahoy Cerca shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Asis II, Mendez, Cavite
- Asis I, Mendez, Cavite
- Salaban, Amadeo, Cavite
- Barangay IX (Poblacion), Amadeo, Cavite
- Barangay VIII (Poblacion), Amadeo, Cavite
- Loma, Amadeo, Cavite
- Kaybagal North, Tagaytay, Cavite
- Patutong Malaki North, Tagaytay, Cavite
- Galicia I, Mendez, Cavite
- Galicia II, Mendez, Cavite
- Bukal, Mendez, Cavite
- Banayad, Mendez, Cavite
- Miguel Mojica, Mendez, Cavite
- Buna Lejos I, Indang, Cavite
- Barangay XII (Poblacion), Amadeo, Cavite
- Mahabangkahoy Lejos, Indang, Cavite
- Kayquit I, Indang, Cavite
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.