|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV‑A)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Francisco, formerly Halang, is a barangay in the city of Biñan, in the province of Laguna. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 28,669. This represented 8.61% of the total population of Biñan.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Francisco is 30 to 34, with 2,794 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 137 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||1,854|
|5 to 9||2,382|
|10 to 14||2,375|
|15 to 19||2,545|
|20 to 24||2,600|
|25 to 29||2,752|
|30 to 34||2,794|
|35 to 39||2,465|
|40 to 44||1,824|
|45 to 49||1,633|
|50 to 54||1,345|
|55 to 59||1,315|
|60 to 64||1,074|
|65 to 69||633|
|70 to 74||281|
|75 to 79||180|
|80 and over||137|
The population of San Francisco grew from 9,417 in 1990 to 28,669 in 2015, an increase of 19,252 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.92%, or an increase of 5,240 people, from the previous population of 23,429 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Francisco is situated at approximately 14.3293, 121.0360, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 72.8 meters or 238.8 feet above mean sea level.
San Francisco shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Soro-soro, Biñan, Laguna
- Canlalay, Biñan, Laguna
- San Vicente, San Pedro, Laguna
- Langgam, San Pedro, Laguna
- Laram, San Pedro, Laguna
- Narra, San Pedro, Laguna
- Riverside, San Pedro, Laguna
- United Bayanihan, San Pedro, Laguna
- San Jose, General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite
- Maduya, Carmona, Cavite
- Cabilang Baybay, Carmona, Cavite
- Nicolasa Virata (San Jose), General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite
- Francisco de Castro (Sunshine Vill.), General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite
- Francisco Reyes, General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite
- Aldiano Olaes, General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite
- Paliparan III, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.