|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Fernando is a barangay in the municipality of Santo Domingo, in the province of Albay. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,193. This represented 6.27% of the total population of Santo Domingo.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Fernando is 10 to 14, with 277 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 27 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||186|
|5 to 9||241|
|10 to 14||277|
|15 to 19||206|
|20 to 24||188|
|25 to 29||139|
|30 to 34||137|
|35 to 39||140|
|40 to 44||168|
|45 to 49||119|
|50 to 54||91|
|55 to 59||56|
|60 to 64||57|
|65 to 69||37|
|70 to 74||40|
|75 to 79||27|
|80 and over||28|
The population of San Fernando grew from 1,565 in 1990 to 2,193 in 2015, an increase of 628 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.30%, or an increase of 144 people, from the previous population of 2,049 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Fernando is situated at approximately 13.2692, 123.7363, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 359.6 meters or 1,179.8 feet above mean sea level.
San Fernando shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Calbayog, Malilipot, Albay
- San Roque, Malilipot, Albay
- Bonga (Upper), Bacacay, Albay
- Santa Teresa, Malilipot, Albay
- San Jose, Malilipot, Albay
- Bayandong, Bacacay, Albay
- Bagong San Roque, Santo Domingo, Albay
- San Andres, Santo Domingo, Albay
- Fidel Surtida, Santo Domingo, Albay
- Barangay 50-Padang (Barangay 60), Legazpi, Albay
- Lidong, Santo Domingo, Albay
- Santa Misericordia, Santo Domingo, Albay
- Canaway, Malilipot, Albay
- Buang, Tabaco, Albay
- Mi-isi, Daraga, Albay
- Sogod, Bacacay, Albay
- Quirangay, Camalig, Albay
- Anoling, Camalig, Albay
- Masarawag, Guinobatan, Albay
- Baligang, Ligao, Albay
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.