|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Vicente is a barangay in the municipality of Bato, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 6,596. This represented 12.65% of the total population of Bato.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Vicente is 10 to 14, with 801 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 44 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||606|
|5 to 9||781|
|10 to 14||801|
|15 to 19||758|
|20 to 24||599|
|25 to 29||486|
|30 to 34||446|
|35 to 39||393|
|40 to 44||311|
|45 to 49||278|
|50 to 54||283|
|55 to 59||235|
|60 to 64||171|
|65 to 69||115|
|70 to 74||69|
|75 to 79||54|
|80 and over||44|
The population of San Vicente grew from 2,362 in 1990 to 6,596 in 2015, an increase of 4,234 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 6.15%, or an increase of 1,776 people, from the previous population of 4,820 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Vicente is situated at approximately 13.3622, 123.3701, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 20.4 meters or 66.9 feet above mean sea level.
San Vicente shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bacolod, Bato, Camarines Sur
- Paloyon Oriental, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Masoli, Bato, Camarines Sur
- San Vicente Ogbon, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Bustrac, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Paloyon Proper (Sagrada Paloyon), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santa Cruz (Poblacion), Bato, Camarines Sur
- Tres Reyes (Poblacion), Bato, Camarines Sur
- Divina Pastora (Poblacion), Bato, Camarines Sur
- San Rafael (Poblacion), Bato, Camarines Sur
- San Miguel, Bato, Camarines Sur
- Santiago (Poblacion), Bato, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.