|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Santo Domingo is a barangay in the municipality of Bombon, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,192. This represented 13.28% of the total population of Bombon.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Santo Domingo is 5 to 9, with 274 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 19 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||237|
|5 to 9||274|
|10 to 14||254|
|15 to 19||235|
|20 to 24||184|
|25 to 29||161|
|30 to 34||140|
|35 to 39||134|
|40 to 44||100|
|45 to 49||101|
|50 to 54||81|
|55 to 59||76|
|60 to 64||47|
|65 to 69||46|
|70 to 74||31|
|75 to 79||23|
|80 and over||19|
The population of Santo Domingo grew from 1,463 in 1990 to 2,192 in 2015, an increase of 729 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.42%, or an increase of 156 people, from the previous population of 2,036 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Santo Domingo is situated at approximately 13.6859, 123.1735, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 3.1 meters or 10.2 feet above mean sea level.
Santo Domingo shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Pantaleon (Poblacion), Magarao, Camarines Sur
- San Isidro (Poblacion), Magarao, Camarines Sur
- San Juan (Poblacion), Magarao, Camarines Sur
- Santa Rosa, Magarao, Camarines Sur
- Santa Cruz Poblacion, Calabanga, Camarines Sur
- San Francisco (Poblacion), Magarao, Camarines Sur
- Santo Niño (Quipayo), Calabanga, Camarines Sur
- Santo Tomas (Poblacion), Magarao, Camarines Sur
- San Miguel, Magarao, Camarines Sur
- Carigsa, Magarao, Camarines Sur
- Pagao (San Juan), Bombon, Camarines Sur
- San Bernardino, Calabanga, Camarines Sur
- San Roque (Poblacion), Bombon, Camarines Sur
- San Jose (Poblacion), Bombon, Camarines Sur
- San Antonio (Quipayo), Calabanga, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.