|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Mansalaya is a barangay in the municipality of Del Gallego, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,072. This represented 4.22% of the total population of Del Gallego.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Mansalaya is 5 to 9, with 144 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 3 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||89|
|5 to 9||144|
|10 to 14||137|
|15 to 19||130|
|20 to 24||96|
|25 to 29||69|
|30 to 34||77|
|35 to 39||53|
|40 to 44||47|
|45 to 49||61|
|50 to 54||45|
|55 to 59||38|
|60 to 64||27|
|65 to 69||15|
|70 to 74||11|
|75 to 79||3|
|80 and over||5|
The population of Mansalaya grew from 736 in 1990 to 1,072 in 2015, an increase of 336 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.11%, or an increase of 6 people, from the previous population of 1,066 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Mansalaya is situated at approximately 13.9839, 122.7118, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 228.2 meters or 748.7 feet above mean sea level.
Mansalaya shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bagong Silang, Del Gallego, Camarines Sur
- Maguibuay, Tagkawayan, Quezon
- Bukal, Tagkawayan, Quezon
- Bucal, Del Gallego, Camarines Sur
- Kinalangan, Del Gallego, Camarines Sur
- Sugsugin, Del Gallego, Camarines Sur
- San Isidro, San Lorenzo Ruiz, Camarines Norte
- Matacong (Poblacion), San Lorenzo Ruiz, Camarines Norte
- Tulay na Lupa, Labo, Camarines Norte
- Maisog, San Lorenzo Ruiz, Camarines Norte
- Iraya Sur, San Vicente, Camarines Norte
- Santa Rita I, Del Gallego, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.