|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Taytay, formerly Halgon East, is a barangay in the municipality of Goa, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,897. This represented 4.58% of the total population of Goa.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Taytay is 10 to 14, with 385 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 13 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||290|
|5 to 9||351|
|10 to 14||385|
|15 to 19||310|
|20 to 24||249|
|25 to 29||167|
|30 to 34||192|
|35 to 39||204|
|40 to 44||166|
|45 to 49||119|
|50 to 54||106|
|55 to 59||92|
|60 to 64||60|
|65 to 69||54|
|70 to 74||40|
|75 to 79||27|
|80 and over||13|
The population of Taytay grew from 1,268 in 1990 to 2,897 in 2015, an increase of 1,629 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.56%, or an increase of 486 people, from the previous population of 2,411 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Taytay is situated at approximately 13.6986, 123.4980, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 48.9 meters or 160.4 feet above mean sea level.
Taytay shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Halawig-Gogon, Goa, Camarines Sur
- Boclod, San Jose, Camarines Sur
- Bahay, San Jose, Camarines Sur
- Matacla, Goa, Camarines Sur
- San Benito (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- Bagumbayan Pequeño (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- Bagumbayan Grande (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- La Purisima (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- Panday (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- San Isidro (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- San Jose (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- San Juan Evangelista (Poblacion), Goa, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.