|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Perpetual Help is a barangay in the city of Iriga, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 4,208. This represented 3.77% of the total population of Iriga.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Perpetual Help is 10 to 14, with 588 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 25 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||377|
|5 to 9||580|
|10 to 14||588|
|15 to 19||468|
|20 to 24||335|
|25 to 29||271|
|30 to 34||270|
|35 to 39||251|
|40 to 44||227|
|45 to 49||220|
|50 to 54||160|
|55 to 59||128|
|60 to 64||85|
|65 to 69||61|
|70 to 74||40|
|75 to 79||26|
|80 and over||25|
The population of Perpetual Help grew from 1,631 in 1990 to 4,208 in 2015, an increase of 2,577 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.99%, or an increase of 414 people, from the previous population of 3,794 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Perpetual Help is situated at approximately 13.4569, 123.4326, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 396.2 meters or 1,299.9 feet above mean sea level.
Perpetual Help shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- De La Fe, Buhi, Camarines Sur
- Salvacion, Buhi, Camarines Sur
- San Ramon, Buhi, Camarines Sur
- Cabatuan, Buhi, Camarines Sur
- Bagumbayan, Baao, Camarines Sur
- San Juan, Baao, Camarines Sur
- San Agustin, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Santa Maria, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Santa Teresita, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- San Juan, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- San Nicolas, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- San Isidro, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Santa Elena, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Santiago, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Santo Domingo, Iriga, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.