|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
San Antonio Ogbon is a barangay in the municipality of Nabua, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,871. This represented 3.42% of the total population of Nabua.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Antonio Ogbon is 10 to 14, with 354 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 33 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||248|
|5 to 9||291|
|10 to 14||354|
|15 to 19||302|
|20 to 24||256|
|25 to 29||200|
|30 to 34||164|
|35 to 39||149|
|40 to 44||150|
|45 to 49||149|
|50 to 54||136|
|55 to 59||120|
|60 to 64||79|
|65 to 69||82|
|70 to 74||52|
|75 to 79||48|
|80 and over||33|
The population of San Antonio Ogbon grew from 2,021 in 1990 to 2,871 in 2015, an increase of 850 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.30%, or an increase of 45 people, from the previous population of 2,826 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Antonio Ogbon is situated at approximately 13.3867, 123.3494, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 20.1 meters or 65.9 feet above mean sea level.
San Antonio Ogbon shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- San Roque Madawon, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Inapatan (Del Rosario Inapatan), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santa Cruz, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Isidro Inapatan, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Angustia (Angustia Inapatan), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Vicente Ogbon, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Bustrac, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- La Opinion, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santiago Young, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santiago Old, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.