|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Luzon|
Santa Barbara, formerly Maliban, is a barangay in the municipality of Nabua, in the province of Camarines Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,425. This represented 1.70% of the total population of Nabua.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Santa Barbara is 10 to 14, with 166 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 15 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||126|
|5 to 9||151|
|10 to 14||166|
|15 to 19||165|
|20 to 24||128|
|25 to 29||129|
|30 to 34||101|
|35 to 39||82|
|40 to 44||58|
|45 to 49||66|
|50 to 54||67|
|55 to 59||46|
|60 to 64||43|
|65 to 69||19|
|70 to 74||25|
|75 to 79||18|
|80 and over||15|
The population of Santa Barbara grew from 810 in 1990 to 1,425 in 2015, an increase of 615 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.78%, or an increase of 126 people, from the previous population of 1,299 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Santa Barbara is situated at approximately 13.4213, 123.3573, in the island of Luzon. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 4.3 meters or 14.1 feet above mean sea level.
Santa Barbara shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Santa Cruz, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santo Domingo, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Juan (Poblacion), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Esteban (Poblacion), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Antonio (Poblacion), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Santiago Old, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Sagrada, Baao, Camarines Sur
- Santa Lucia Baras, Nabua, Camarines Sur
- San Francisco (Poblacion), Baao, Camarines Sur
- La Purisima (La Purisima Agupit), Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.