|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Catanduanes|
Dugui Too is a barangay in the municipality of Virac, in the province of Catanduanes. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,346. This represented 1.83% of the total population of Virac.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Dugui Too is 10 to 14, with 198 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 7 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||155|
|5 to 9||191|
|10 to 14||198|
|15 to 19||166|
|20 to 24||117|
|25 to 29||97|
|30 to 34||88|
|35 to 39||76|
|40 to 44||45|
|45 to 49||44|
|50 to 54||33|
|55 to 59||29|
|60 to 64||26|
|65 to 69||14|
|70 to 74||11|
|75 to 79||10|
|80 and over||7|
The population of Dugui Too grew from 817 in 1990 to 1,346 in 2015, an increase of 529 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.87%, or an increase of 186 people, from the previous population of 1,160 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Dugui Too is situated at approximately 13.6564, 124.2041, in the island of Catanduanes. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 283.9 meters or 931.4 feet above mean sea level.
Dugui Too shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Calatagan Tibang, Virac, Catanduanes
- Barihay, San Andres, Catanduanes
- Dugui San Vicente, Virac, Catanduanes
- Balatohan, San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Kilikilihan, San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Mabato, San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Buhi, San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Dugui San Isidro, Virac, Catanduanes
- Hicming, Virac, Catanduanes
- Calatagan Proper, Virac, Catanduanes
- Danicop, Virac, Catanduanes
- Obi, Caramoran, Catanduanes
- San Marcos, San Miguel, Catanduanes
- Manambrag, San Andres, Catanduanes
- Cabungahan, San Andres, Catanduanes
- Lubas, San Andres, Catanduanes
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.