|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Saduc Proper is a barangay in the city of Marawi, in the province of Lanao del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,569. This represented 1.27% of the total population of Marawi.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Saduc Proper is 20 to 24, with 307 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 7 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||200|
|5 to 9||303|
|10 to 14||294|
|15 to 19||294|
|20 to 24||307|
|25 to 29||270|
|30 to 34||209|
|35 to 39||181|
|40 to 44||127|
|45 to 49||105|
|50 to 54||76|
|55 to 59||50|
|60 to 64||41|
|65 to 69||37|
|70 to 74||16|
|75 to 79||11|
|80 and over||7|
The population of Saduc Proper grew from 965 in 1990 to 2,569 in 2015, an increase of 1,604 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a negative growth rate of 0.11%, or a decrease of 15 people, from the previous population of 2,584 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Saduc Proper is situated at approximately 8.0202, 124.2826, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 662.1 meters or 2,172.2 feet above mean sea level.
Saduc Proper shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Lilod Saduc, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Raya Saduc, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Bubonga Lilod Madaya, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Raya Madaya I, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Lilod Madaya (Poblacion), Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Marawi Poblacion, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- South Madaya Proper, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Tolali, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Bubonga Pagalamatan, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Boganga, Marawi, Lanao del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.