|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Mariatao Datu is a barangay in the municipality of Tamparan, in the province of Lanao del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 642. This represented 2.48% of the total population of Tamparan.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Mariatao Datu is 5 to 9, with 103 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 1 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||92|
|5 to 9||103|
|10 to 14||79|
|15 to 19||58|
|20 to 24||62|
|25 to 29||45|
|30 to 34||42|
|35 to 39||49|
|40 to 44||33|
|45 to 49||26|
|50 to 54||20|
|55 to 59||7|
|60 to 64||8|
|65 to 69||5|
|70 to 74||–|
|75 to 79||1|
|80 and over||–|
The population of Mariatao Datu grew from 449 in 1990 to 642 in 2015, an increase of 193 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.88%, or an increase of 89 people, from the previous population of 553 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Mariatao Datu is situated at approximately 7.8706, 124.3314, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 704.6 meters or 2,311.7 feet above mean sea level.
Mariatao Datu shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Occidental Linuk, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Lumbaca Lilod, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Pagalamatan Linuk, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Lindongan, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Salongabanding, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Pagayawan, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Beruar, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Tatayawan South, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- New Lumbacaingud, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Lumbaca Ingud, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Lumbacaingud South, Tamparan, Lanao del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.