|Region||Caraga (Region XIII)|
|Province||Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
San Toribio is a barangay in the municipality of Esperanza, in the province of Agusan del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,424. This represented 4.42% of the total population of Esperanza.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Toribio is 10 to 14, with 302 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 17 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||280|
|5 to 9||278|
|10 to 14||302|
|15 to 19||258|
|20 to 24||214|
|25 to 29||209|
|30 to 34||144|
|35 to 39||125|
|40 to 44||127|
|45 to 49||109|
|50 to 54||85|
|55 to 59||88|
|60 to 64||51|
|65 to 69||40|
|70 to 74||20|
|75 to 79||22|
|80 and over||17|
The population of San Toribio grew from 988 in 1990 to 2,424 in 2015, an increase of 1,436 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.71%, or an increase of 206 people, from the previous population of 2,218 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Toribio is situated at approximately 8.6571, 125.7795, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 32.0 meters or 105.0 feet above mean sea level.
San Toribio shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Anolingan, Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- San Joaquin, Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur
- La Perian, Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur
- Aguinaldo, Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- San Jose, Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur
- Labao, Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- Catmonon, Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- Katipunan, Bayugan, Agusan del Sur
- Panaytay, Bayugan, Agusan del Sur
- Marcelina, Bayugan, Agusan del Sur
- Cebulan, Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.