|Region||Caraga (Region XIII)|
|Province||Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Ladgadan is a barangay in the municipality of San Francisco, in the province of Agusan del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 981. This represented 1.32% of the total population of San Francisco.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Ladgadan is 5 to 9, with 141 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 3 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||118|
|5 to 9||141|
|10 to 14||109|
|15 to 19||119|
|20 to 24||100|
|25 to 29||54|
|30 to 34||53|
|35 to 39||42|
|40 to 44||43|
|45 to 49||47|
|50 to 54||44|
|55 to 59||34|
|60 to 64||23|
|65 to 69||14|
|70 to 74||9|
|75 to 79||3|
|80 and over||5|
The population of Ladgadan grew from 551 in 1990 to 981 in 2015, an increase of 430 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a negative growth rate of 0.21%, or a decrease of 11 people, from the previous population of 992 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Ladgadan is situated at approximately 8.4514, 125.8958, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 33.1 meters or 108.6 feet above mean sea level.
Ladgadan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bayugan 2, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Zamora, Talacogon, Agusan del Sur
- Batucan, Talacogon, Agusan del Sur
- Maharlika, Talacogon, Agusan del Sur
- Ebro, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Caimpugan, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- New Visayas, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Sabang Gibung, Talacogon, Agusan del Sur
- Tagapua, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- San Isidro, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Rizal, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Borbon, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur
- Culi, San Luis, Agusan del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.