|Region||Caraga (Region XIII)|
|Province||Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
|Coordinates||8.9906, 125.7310 (8° 59' North, 125° 44' East)|
|Estimated elevation above sea level||444.3 meters (1,457.7 feet)|
Kolambugan is a barangay in the municipality of Sibagat, in the province of Agusan del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2020 Census was 2,102. This represented 6.19% of the total population of Sibagat.
The household population of Kolambugan in the 2015 Census was 1,968 broken down into 361 households or an average of 5.45 members per household.
|Census date||Household population||Number of households||Average household size|
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Kolambugan is 5 to 9, with 297 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 5 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)||Age group percentage|
|1 to 4||258||13.07%|
|5 to 9||297||15.05%|
|10 to 14||277||14.03%|
|15 to 19||201||10.18%|
|20 to 24||173||8.76%|
|25 to 29||129||6.53%|
|30 to 34||93||4.71%|
|35 to 39||108||5.47%|
|40 to 44||97||4.91%|
|45 to 49||89||4.51%|
|50 to 54||75||3.80%|
|55 to 59||46||2.33%|
|60 to 64||24||1.22%|
|65 to 69||29||1.47%|
|70 to 74||19||0.96%|
|75 to 79||5||0.25%|
|80 and over||6||0.30%|
The population of Kolambugan grew from 1,616 in 1995 to 2,102 in 2020, an increase of 486 people over the course of 25 years. The latest census figures in 2020 denote a positive growth rate of 1.33%, or an increase of 128 people, from the previous population of 1,974 in 2015.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Kolambugan is situated at approximately 8.9906, 125.7310, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 444.3 meters or 1,457.7 feet above mean sea level.
Kolambugan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Perez, Sibagat, Agusan del Sur
- Anticala, Butuan
- Pantukan, Carrascal, Surigao del Sur
- Lobo, Cantilan, Surigao del Sur
- Bayogo, Madrid, Surigao del Sur
- Hinapoyan, Carmen, Surigao del Sur
- Cancavan, Carmen, Surigao del Sur
- Puyat, Carmen, Surigao del Sur
- Pakwan, Lanuza, Surigao del Sur
- Mabuhay, Tandag, Surigao del Sur
- Del Pilar, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte
- Concepcion, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte
- Bayabas, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte
- Mahaba, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte
- Puting Bato, Cabadbaran, Agusan del Norte
- San Antonio, Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte
- San Isidro, Santiago, Agusan del Norte
- Jagupit, Santiago, Agusan del Norte
- Data on population, and households, are from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.