|Region||Caraga (Region XIII)|
|Province||Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Santa Cruz is a barangay in the municipality of Veruela, in the province of Agusan del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,059. This represented 2.42% of the total population of Veruela.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Santa Cruz is 15 to 19, with 135 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 4 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||77|
|5 to 9||111|
|10 to 14||111|
|15 to 19||135|
|20 to 24||118|
|25 to 29||96|
|30 to 34||70|
|35 to 39||81|
|40 to 44||67|
|45 to 49||65|
|50 to 54||39|
|55 to 59||23|
|60 to 64||18|
|65 to 69||18|
|70 to 74||10|
|75 to 79||4|
|80 and over||6|
The population of Santa Cruz grew from 534 in 1990 to 1,059 in 2015, an increase of 525 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 0.70%, or an increase of 38 people, from the previous population of 1,021 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Santa Cruz is situated at approximately 8.0158, 125.6158, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 348.0 meters or 1,141.7 feet above mean sea level.
Santa Cruz shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Binucayan, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Caigangan, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- Johnson, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Bacay II, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- Kauswagan, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Sabud, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Santo Niño, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Sisimon, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- Sawagan, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- Anitap, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- Katipunan, Veruela, Agusan del Sur
- El Katipunan, Laak, Compostela Valley
- Datu Davao, Laak, Compostela Valley
- Il Papa, Laak, Compostela Valley
- Sabud, Laak, Compostela Valley
- San Mariano, Loreto, Agusan del Sur
- Paradise, Cabanglasan, Bukidnon
- Nacabuklad, San Fernando, Bukidnon
- Gupitan, Kapalong, Davao del Norte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.