|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Province||Zamboanga del Norte|
|Municipality||Sergio Osmeña Sr.|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Bagong Baguio is a barangay in the municipality of Sergio Osmeña Sr., in the province of Zamboanga del Norte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 925. This represented 3.06% of the total population of Sergio Osmeña Sr..
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Bagong Baguio is 10 to 14, with 126 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 7 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||120|
|5 to 9||112|
|10 to 14||126|
|15 to 19||96|
|20 to 24||76|
|25 to 29||46|
|30 to 34||49|
|35 to 39||51|
|40 to 44||43|
|45 to 49||43|
|50 to 54||34|
|55 to 59||33|
|60 to 64||28|
|65 to 69||14|
|70 to 74||14|
|75 to 79||7|
|80 and over||9|
The population of Bagong Baguio grew from 888 in 1990 to 925 in 2015, an increase of 37 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote there was no change from the previous population in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Bagong Baguio is situated at approximately 8.2490, 123.5395, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 621.3 meters or 2,038.4 feet above mean sea level.
Bagong Baguio shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Bagong Clarin, Don Victoriano Chiongbian, Misamis Occidental
- Lampasan, Don Victoriano Chiongbian, Misamis Occidental
- Tuno, Don Victoriano Chiongbian, Misamis Occidental
- Lalud, Don Victoriano Chiongbian, Misamis Occidental
- Dawa (Diwa), Josefina, Zamboanga del Sur
- Ebarle, Josefina, Zamboanga del Sur
- Tinindugan, Sergio Osmeña Sr., Zamboanga del Norte
- Don Eleno, Sergio Osmeña Sr., Zamboanga del Norte
- Buenavista, Sergio Osmeña Sr., Zamboanga del Norte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.