|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Province||Zamboanga del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Bagong Oslob is a barangay in the municipality of Aurora, in the province of Zamboanga del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 636. This represented 1.25% of the total population of Aurora.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Bagong Oslob is 10 to 14, with 82 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 3 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||61|
|5 to 9||73|
|10 to 14||82|
|15 to 19||56|
|20 to 24||56|
|25 to 29||44|
|30 to 34||43|
|35 to 39||33|
|40 to 44||38|
|45 to 49||31|
|50 to 54||35|
|55 to 59||24|
|60 to 64||21|
|65 to 69||19|
|70 to 74||9|
|75 to 79||–|
|80 and over||3|
The population of Bagong Oslob grew from 453 in 1990 to 636 in 2015, an increase of 183 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a negative growth rate of 0.12%, or a decrease of 4 people, from the previous population of 640 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Bagong Oslob is situated at approximately 7.8747, 123.6340, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 238.7 meters or 783.1 feet above mean sea level.
Bagong Oslob shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Lantungan, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur
- Ceboneg, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur
- Resthouse, Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur
- Mabuhay, Sultan Naga Dimaporo, Lanao del Norte
- Lantawan, Sultan Naga Dimaporo, Lanao del Norte
- Capocao, Sultan Naga Dimaporo, Lanao del Norte
- Calube, Sultan Naga Dimaporo, Lanao del Norte
- Tipolo, Kapatagan, Lanao del Norte
- Libertad, Tukuran, Zamboanga del Sur
- San Antonio, Tukuran, Zamboanga del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.