|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Province||Zamboanga del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Dipolo is a barangay in the municipality of Molave, in the province of Zamboanga del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 2,894. This represented 5.56% of the total population of Molave.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Dipolo is 5 to 9, with 346 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 22 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||296|
|5 to 9||346|
|10 to 14||280|
|15 to 19||308|
|20 to 24||257|
|25 to 29||228|
|30 to 34||203|
|35 to 39||163|
|40 to 44||133|
|45 to 49||128|
|50 to 54||155|
|55 to 59||107|
|60 to 64||85|
|65 to 69||53|
|70 to 74||39|
|75 to 79||22|
|80 and over||28|
The population of Dipolo grew from 2,312 in 1990 to 2,894 in 2015, an increase of 582 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 2.45%, or an increase of 346 people, from the previous population of 2,548 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Dipolo is situated at approximately 8.0548, 123.4814, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 16.1 meters or 52.8 feet above mean sea level.
Dipolo shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Blancia, Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
- Sudlon, Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
- Katipunan, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Lower Santo Niño, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur
- Upper Santo Niño, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur
- Rizal, Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
- Guripan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur
- Esperanza, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Switch, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Upper Tiparak, Tambulig, Zamboanga del Sur
- Balugo, Tambulig, Zamboanga del Sur
- Lower Usogan, Tambulig, Zamboanga del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.