|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Province||Zamboanga del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Sinaguing is a barangay in the municipality of Ramon Magsaysay, in the province of Zamboanga del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 952. This represented 3.58% of the total population of Ramon Magsaysay.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Sinaguing is 10 to 14, with 108 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 75 to 79, with 10 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||85|
|5 to 9||97|
|10 to 14||108|
|15 to 19||84|
|20 to 24||79|
|25 to 29||63|
|30 to 34||56|
|35 to 39||40|
|40 to 44||56|
|45 to 49||57|
|50 to 54||54|
|55 to 59||45|
|60 to 64||35|
|65 to 69||20|
|70 to 74||20|
|75 to 79||10|
|80 and over||19|
The population of Sinaguing grew from 867 in 1990 to 952 in 2015, an increase of 85 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a negative growth rate of 4.11%, or a decrease of 235 people, from the previous population of 1,187 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Sinaguing is situated at approximately 8.0269, 123.4102, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 262.5 meters or 861.2 feet above mean sea level.
Sinaguing shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Lumangoy, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- San Miguel, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- Santo Niño, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- Mabini, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Rizal, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- Bag-ong Baroy, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- Eastern Poblacion, Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur
- Dipalusan, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Kauswagan, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Malating, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Bagong Opon, Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.