|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Province||Lanao del Norte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Old Poblacion is a barangay in the municipality of Munai, in the province of Lanao del Norte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 3,636. This represented 11.03% of the total population of Munai.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Old Poblacion is 5 to 9, with 596 individuals. Conversely, the age groups with the lowest population are in the ranges 75 to 79, and 80 and over, with 3 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||358|
|5 to 9||596|
|10 to 14||514|
|15 to 19||406|
|20 to 24||313|
|25 to 29||314|
|30 to 34||231|
|35 to 39||238|
|40 to 44||176|
|45 to 49||165|
|50 to 54||96|
|55 to 59||71|
|60 to 64||38|
|65 to 69||30|
|70 to 74||23|
|75 to 79||3|
|80 and over||3|
The population of Old Poblacion grew from 1,325 in 1990 to 3,636 in 2015, an increase of 2,311 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 4.94%, or an increase of 813 people, from the previous population of 2,823 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Old Poblacion is situated at approximately 7.9668, 124.1007, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 858.3 meters or 2,815.9 feet above mean sea level.
Old Poblacion shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Dado, Balindong, Lanao del Sur
- Inudaran Loway, Marantao, Lanao del Sur
- Palao, Marantao, Lanao del Sur
- Bubong Madanding (Bubong), Marantao, Lanao del Sur
- Kadayonan, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Pantao, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Pantao-A-Munai, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Pindolonan, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Lininding, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Bacayawan, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Panggao, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Talub, Balindong, Lanao del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.