|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Province||Lanao del Norte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Culubun is a barangay in the municipality of Pantao Ragat, in the province of Lanao del Norte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,308. This represented 4.69% of the total population of Pantao Ragat.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Culubun is 5 to 9, with 225 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 1 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||195|
|5 to 9||225|
|10 to 14||204|
|15 to 19||149|
|20 to 24||109|
|25 to 29||116|
|30 to 34||63|
|35 to 39||56|
|40 to 44||50|
|45 to 49||51|
|50 to 54||19|
|55 to 59||11|
|60 to 64||10|
|65 to 69||8|
|70 to 74||6|
|75 to 79||4|
|80 and over||1|
The population of Culubun grew from 562 in 1990 to 1,308 in 2015, an increase of 746 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 3.68%, or an increase of 226 people, from the previous population of 1,082 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Culubun is situated at approximately 8.0330, 124.0333, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 695.3 meters or 2,281.1 feet above mean sea level.
Culubun shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Cadayonan, Poona Piagapo, Lanao del Norte
- Balabacun, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Banday, Pantao Ragat, Lanao del Norte
- Maliwanag, Pantao Ragat, Lanao del Norte
- Pelingkingan, Magsaysay, Lanao del Norte
- Kadayonan, Munai, Lanao del Norte
- Small Meladoc, Tangcal, Lanao del Norte
- Bubong, Tangcal, Lanao del Norte
- Poona Kapatagan, Tangcal, Lanao del Norte
- Maliwanag, Maigo, Lanao del Norte
- Tangclao, Poona Piagapo, Lanao del Norte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.