|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Norte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
San Roque is a barangay in the municipality of New Corella, in the province of Davao del Norte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 3,212. This represented 5.86% of the total population of New Corella.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in San Roque is 5 to 9, with 381 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 13 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||281|
|5 to 9||381|
|10 to 14||362|
|15 to 19||313|
|20 to 24||299|
|25 to 29||297|
|30 to 34||259|
|35 to 39||200|
|40 to 44||186|
|45 to 49||158|
|50 to 54||145|
|55 to 59||86|
|60 to 64||80|
|65 to 69||40|
|70 to 74||31|
|75 to 79||21|
|80 and over||13|
The population of San Roque grew from 1,737 in 1990 to 3,212 in 2015, an increase of 1,475 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.74%, or an increase of 279 people, from the previous population of 2,933 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
San Roque is situated at approximately 7.6407, 125.8125, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 36.8 meters or 120.7 feet above mean sea level.
San Roque shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Santo Niño, New Corella, Davao del Norte
- Suawon, New Corella, Davao del Norte
- Napungas, Asuncion, Davao del Norte
- Kapatagan, Laak, Compostela Valley
- Amor Cruz, Laak, Compostela Valley
- Santa Filomena, Asuncion, Davao del Norte
- Sagayen, Asuncion, Davao del Norte
- New Sambog, New Corella, Davao del Norte
- Limba-an, New Corella, Davao del Norte
- Poblacion, New Corella, Davao del Norte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.