|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Norte|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Tibal‑og, formerly Poblacion, is a barangay in the municipality of Santo Tomas, in the province of Davao del Norte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 41,354. This represented 34.82% of the total population of Santo Tomas.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Tibal-og is 5 to 9, with 4,496 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 225 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||3,589|
|5 to 9||4,496|
|10 to 14||4,125|
|15 to 19||3,916|
|20 to 24||3,888|
|25 to 29||3,890|
|30 to 34||3,285|
|35 to 39||2,955|
|40 to 44||2,280|
|45 to 49||1,959|
|50 to 54||1,760|
|55 to 59||1,511|
|60 to 64||1,260|
|65 to 69||753|
|70 to 74||374|
|75 to 79||259|
|80 and over||225|
The population of Tibal-og grew from 23,268 in 1990 to 41,354 in 2015, an increase of 18,086 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.37%, or an increase of 2,850 people, from the previous population of 38,504 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Tibal‑og is situated at approximately 7.5269, 125.6301, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 36.0 meters or 118.1 feet above mean sea level.
Tibal‑og shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- La Libertad, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Kinamayan, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Luna, Kapalong, Davao del Norte
- New Katipunan, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Pantaron, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Bobongon, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- New Visayas, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- San Jose, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Balagunan, Santo Tomas, Davao del Norte
- Mamacao, Kapalong, Davao del Norte
- Santo Niño, Talaingod, Davao del Norte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.