|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Sur|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Jose Rizal is a barangay in the municipality of Santa Cruz, in the province of Davao del Sur. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 1,480. This represented 1.63% of the total population of Santa Cruz.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Jose Rizal is 5 to 9, with 202 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 6 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||128|
|5 to 9||202|
|10 to 14||146|
|15 to 19||154|
|20 to 24||134|
|25 to 29||89|
|30 to 34||96|
|35 to 39||102|
|40 to 44||79|
|45 to 49||89|
|50 to 54||65|
|55 to 59||58|
|60 to 64||48|
|65 to 69||22|
|70 to 74||10|
|75 to 79||15|
|80 and over||6|
The population of Jose Rizal grew from 1,189 in 1990 to 1,480 in 2015, an increase of 291 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.95%, or an increase of 143 people, from the previous population of 1,337 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Jose Rizal is situated at approximately 6.9400, 125.4155, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 477.7 meters or 1,567.2 feet above mean sea level.
Jose Rizal shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Sibulan, Davao City
- Baracatan, Davao City
- Tibuloy, Davao City
- Zone II (Poblacion), Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Coronon, Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Astorga, Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Darong, Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Sibulan, Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Zone I (Poblacion), Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Sinoron, Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.