|Region||SOCCSKSARGEN (Region XII)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Mindanao|
Ned is a barangay in the municipality of Lake Sebu, in the province of South Cotabato. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 28,490. This represented 32.58% of the total population of Lake Sebu.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Ned is 5 to 9, with 4,713 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is 80 and over, with 18 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||3,499|
|5 to 9||4,713|
|10 to 14||4,151|
|15 to 19||3,254|
|20 to 24||2,373|
|25 to 29||2,045|
|30 to 34||1,670|
|35 to 39||1,655|
|40 to 44||1,294|
|45 to 49||1,120|
|50 to 54||781|
|55 to 59||546|
|60 to 64||296|
|65 to 69||189|
|70 to 74||96|
|75 to 79||47|
|80 and over||18|
The population of Ned grew from 5,065 in 1990 to 28,490 in 2015, an increase of 23,425 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.69%, or an increase of 2,402 people, from the previous population of 26,088 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Ned is situated at approximately 6.2611, 124.4718, in the island of Mindanao. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 826.6 meters or 2,711.9 feet above mean sea level.
Ned shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Gapok, Senator Ninoy Aquino, Sultan Kudarat
- Monteverde, Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat
- Lumitan, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Balwan (Bulan), Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Langali, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Maguid, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Kraan, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Kabuling, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Malisbong, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Domolol, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Colobe (Tagadtal), Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Tuanadatu, Maitum, Sarangani
- Upper Sepaka, Surallah, South Cotabato
- South Sepaka, Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat
- Bati-an, Maitum, Sarangani
- Zion, Maitum, Sarangani
- Lamfugon, Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Tasiman, Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.