|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Leyte|
Kagingkingan is a barangay in the municipality of Anahawan, in the province of Southern Leyte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 234. This represented 2.85% of the total population of Anahawan.
Population by age group
According to the 2015 Census, the age group with the highest population in Kagingkingan is 20 to 24, with 32 individuals. Conversely, the age group with the lowest population is Under 1, with 1 individuals.
|Age group||Population (2015)|
|1 to 4||17|
|5 to 9||15|
|10 to 14||22|
|15 to 19||26|
|20 to 24||32|
|25 to 29||15|
|30 to 34||21|
|35 to 39||11|
|40 to 44||13|
|45 to 49||16|
|50 to 54||4|
|55 to 59||13|
|60 to 64||9|
|65 to 69||9|
|70 to 74||5|
|75 to 79||3|
|80 and over||2|
The population of Kagingkingan grew from 165 in 1990 to 234 in 2015, an increase of 69 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a positive growth rate of 1.54%, or an increase of 18 people, from the previous population of 216 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Kagingkingan is situated at approximately 10.2839, 125.2221, in the island of Leyte. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 683.2 meters or 2,241.4 feet above mean sea level.
Kagingkingan shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Santa Filomena, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Capacuhan, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Agay-ay, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Calintaan, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Cogon, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Amagusan, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Sua, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Pong-oy, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Dayanog, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Basak, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Garrido, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- San Vicente, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Timba, San Juan, Southern Leyte
- Lo-ok, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Poblacion, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Tagup-on, Anahawan, Southern Leyte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.