|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|Philippine major island(s)||Leyte|
Bantawon is a barangay in the municipality of Saint Bernard, in the province of Southern Leyte. Its population as determined by the 2015 Census was 0. This represented 0.00% of the total population of Saint Bernard.
The population of Bantawon fell from 125 in 1990 to 0 in 2015, a decrease of 125 people. The latest census figures in 2015 denote a negative growth rate of 100.00%, or a decrease of 179 people, from the previous population of 179 in 2010.
|Census date||Population||Growth rate|
Bantawon is situated at approximately 10.3603, 125.1220, in the island of Leyte. Elevation at these coordinates is estimated at 88.8 meters or 291.3 feet above mean sea level.
Bantawon shares a common border with the following barangay(s):
- Santa Cruz, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Himos-onan, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Ilaya, Hinunangan, Southern Leyte
- Catmon, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Kauswagan, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Malinao, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Hinabian, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Libas, Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte
- Data on population is from the Philippine Statistics Authority.
- Postal code information is from the Philippine Postal Corporation.